Randi Hansen's concert schedule for the upcoming weeks is www.randyhansen.com/
If you'd like to fly like Jim Dever grab some courage and head to iFLY iflyseattle.com
If you'd like to enjoy the great food at Volunteer Park Cafe on Capitol Hill visit alwaysfreshgoodness.com/
And if Zuccini Spaghetti sounds good to you, here's the recipe.
Finn’s Zucchini “Spaghetti” with Red Sauce & Sausage
4 each zucchini, julienned with a julienne peeler or mandolin
1 pound Italian sausage, bulk or links, in small pieces
2 cups organic strained tomatoes, (I like Bionaturae brand)
1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 2” pieces
¼ pound butter, plus one tablespoon
½ cup basil, hand torn leaves
3 teaspoons kosher salt
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a saucepan, cook sausage until lightly brown and then add tomato sauce, two teaspoons salt and gently simmer with cut carrots for 40 minutes. Discard carrots.
2. Meanwhile, melt ½ pound butter and one teaspoon of salt with the basil. On a low simmer, cook down for 10 minutes.
3. Strain butter into tomato sauce and discard basil leaves.
4. Julienne the zucchini down to the seed section, save seed section for another use.
5. Sauté julienned zucchini in 1 T butter until tender, approximately 4 minutes.
6. Divide between four serving plates, and top with tomato and sausage sauce. Grate fresh Parmesan cheese over top. Serve warm.