MOUNT VERNON, Wash. -- Two men were found unconscious in restroom stalls at the Skagit Transit Station in Mount Vernon.
Firefighters revived a 23-year-old man Friday at the scene. But a 31-year-old man could not be revived and died Wednesday.
The Skagit County coroner says Jason Colby of Mount Vernon likely died of a drug overdose.
The Skagit Valley Herald reports police found heroin paraphernalia at the scene and the 23-year-old said the two had returned earlier that day from a drug treatment program in Yakima.