Expect big crowds at Key Arena the next few days as people line up for free medical care.
The third annual Seattle/King County Clinic is open from October 27-30.
People can get free medical, dental and vision care. The clinic expects to provide $3.5 million in services to 4,000 patients, many of them uninsured or under-insured.
Here's what you need to know about tickets:
- Admission tickets will be handed out each day at 5 a.m.
- There is no advanced registration.
- Tickets will be distributed at Fisher Pavilion at Seattle Center. Doors will open at 12:30 AM.
- Highest demand is expected on Saturday and Sunday.
- You cannot get dental and vision care on the same day
More details are available here.
Services available include filings, x-rays, eye exams, PAP smears, mammograms and ultrasounds.
Patients do not need identification or proof of citizenship. Interpreters will be available.
Find answers to common questions with this FAQ from Seattle Center.
Copyright 2016 KING