SEATTLE -- Firefighters believe they know what sparked a restaurant fire in Seattle's Greenwood neighborhood Saturday night.
The fire happened around 11 p.m. at the Rickshaw Restaurant on 105th Street. Investigators said a grease fire erupted in the kitchen.
Ginger Luke, who has owned the restaurant for 36 years, said about 60 people were enjoying a night of karaoke when someone spotted the fire.
"Never had this happen. This is the first time," she said. "You know, it saddens me to see this."
No one was hurt in the fire. So far, no word yet on the damage estimate.