Child injured while playing with fireworks

Child injured while playing with fireworks

Credit: KING

Child injured while playing with fireworks

Print
Email
|

by KING 5 News

KING5.com

Posted on March 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM

SEATTLE -- Seattle Firefighters say a child playing with fireworks caused a fire in a South Seattle home.

Just after 11:00 a.m. Saturday fire crews responded to the 3500 block of South Graham Street to a report of a fire in a basement.

Firefighters found a 12-year-old boy in the home's basement with second and third degree burns to his hand and face.  The boy was taken to Harborview Medical Center, his condition is unknown.

The bomb squad remained on scene throughout most of the day to make sure there were no other explosives in the home.

 

 

 

 

 

Print
Email
|