Lacey Firefighters Knock Down Chimney Fire

Lacey Firefighters Knock Down Chimney Fire

Lacey Firefighters Knock Down Chimney Fire

Print
Email
|

by KING 5 News

KING5.com

Posted on December 13, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Lacey Firefighters quickly brought a house fire under control Thursday afternoon.

Just before noon, fire crews responded to the 900 block of Marvin Rd SE in Lacey.  The occupant of the home reported the fire after he noticed smoke and flames coming from a wall above the home's fireplace.

Firefighters had the fire out within 10 minutes of their arrival, the cause is believed to be damaged chimney liner that caught fire.  

Nobody was injured in the incident, damage is estimated to be at $25,000.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Print
Email
|