Second Kent man dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Second Kent man dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Second Kent man dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Print
Email
|

by KING 5 News

KING5.com

Posted on November 12, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Updated Sunday, Nov 13 at 3:02 PM

KENT, Wash. – A 32-year-old Kent man rescued from a vehicle found running in a closed garage on Saturday has died. He is the second victim of this incident.

Kent Police found the pair unconscious in the car after a resident alerted them to the situation.

The first victim was pronounced dead at the scene. Firefighters and Paramedics resuscitated the second man and transported him to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. The King County Medical Examiner notified investigators Sunday morning that the hospitalized man died during the early morning hours Sunday.

Kent Police detectives are investigating to find out why the two men were in the idling car in a garage at the Somerset Apartments.

"This is a very unusual situation," said Kent Police Commander Pat Lowery.

Detectives found no sign of violent trauma to either man during their initial investigation.

Print
Email
|