SEATTLE -- Two men seriously burned when a van exploded in Bellevue were listed in serious condition in intensive care Thursday.
Two men and a woman escaped the inferno on Kamber Road near 145th Place SE Wednesday.
The woman told police she and two male friends went to a gas station to get gas, but they didn't have a gas can. So they filled an open bucket with gas and used a water bottle to get gas directly into the carburetor.
The van ran for a time on fumes and then stalled before exploding.
All three victim were severely burned. They were taken to Harborview Medical Center for treatment.