Monday, March 10th
- Celebrated actress Patty Duke talks about the struggles and joys of her storied career.
- How to Look your Best in Your 30's, 40's and beyond with SpaSpirit!
- Gardening with Ciscoe!
- Travis AFB Brass performs in studio - it's gonna get LOUD!!
- Keeping Your Home out of Foreclosure
- Aloha Days! Hawaii vacations - we'll help you pick the perfect resort!
Tuesday, March 11th
- Anton Schwartz,Seattle-based jazz saxophonist, performs
- Darcy's favorite (stylish) pregnancy essentials
- Filmaker Ian McKenzie on new film that examines how the people coping after the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster.
- What's In the Stars w/The Astro Twin
Wednesday, March 12th
- Wednesday Wellness
- Comedian Dave Barry proves Laughter is the Best Medicine!
- Sunless Tanning w/out the Beds - the safe alternative for a summer glow!
- Kicking the Gambling Addiction
- Needling - Facial Rejuvenation without the knife.
- Pediatric Dentistry
Thursday, March 13th
- Attorney General Bob Ferguson talks Online Scams that Target Senior
- 5th Ave's Rising Star Project: Spamalot w/ Kids!
- DIY Projects with Mindy and the Minis! Making Family Travel more Fun!
Monday, March 17th
Getting Ready for Spring – Beauty Ideas w/Beauty Expert Mickey Williams
Rhon, a neo-vaudvillian clown helps us celebrate St. Patrick's Day
Ballard Pub Crawl just in time for St. Patrick's Day
McDonald's Honors High Achieving High Schoolers!
Tuesday, March 18th
THE WEAVER'S SCAR, a book for children about Rwanda. We'll meet the author
Psychic Thomas John
Stand Up for Mental Health - Using Comedy as Therapy