Posted on January 3, 2011 at 1:53 PM
Monday, Jan 3 at 1:53 PM
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich and Coleslaw
From Bob Sloan's "The Tailgating Cookbook"
1 (12-ounce) package BBQ pulled pork
4 Kaiser rolls, split and toasted
1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
2 tablespoons diced onion
½ cup grated radishes
½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon celery seeds
1. Combine the coleslaw mix, diced onion and grated radish in a large bowl.
2. Meanwhile, prepare pork according to package directions (heat in microwave for two minutes).
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, vegetable oil, sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seeds.
4. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours
5. Top bottom halves of rolls with heated pulled pork and cover with other half of roll.
6. Serve chilled coleslaw with sandwich.