Sissy Biggers has tips on how to make your summer patio set affordable and relaxing!
1. A wrought iron bench or hammock fill an outdoor space with texture—and offer a place for relaxing with a cold beverage and a good book.
2. Layered tablecloths, buckets of flowers and woven baskets come together for a laid-back gathering. 3. A tiered plant stand and small wrought iron table and chairs make the patio a sweet retreat.
4. Turn a planter into a bar
5. Pillows add a lounge feel
6. Low arrangements let you see each other better
7. Colorful cushions, candles, mirrors and outdoor artwork can help
pull the look together
8. Outdoor picnic table umbrellas don't have to be in neutral colors
9. If you’re going to spend most of the day outside, you may as well
eat out there. Use melamine sets complete with trays and serving
dishes for an easy trip from the kitchen to the patio.
10. Hang lanterns and use lots of glass hurricanes for candles.
For more about Sissy Biggers click here.
For more about Tuesday Mornings click here.