The start of the school year is a good time for parents to confirm their children are up-to-date on all recommended vaccines. Dr. Cora Breuner from Seattle Children's updates us on what to do when for vaccinations.
- For more information about vaccinations, please visit the MedicineNet.com Immunizations (Vaccinations) Center.
- For Immunization Schedules for Infants and Children in Easy-to-read Formats, visit:
- For more information about vaccine safety, visit: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/easy-to-read/child.html#print
- For more information about state vaccine requirements for school entry, visit: http://www.immunizationinfo.org/vaccines/state-requirements
- For more information about vaccine hesitancy, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsDU35G477E&feature=youtu.be