Organizing expert Monica Del Giudice shared ideas about how to organize your kitchen and featured products and furniture from IKEA.
IKEA has a kitchen event going on now through April 28 where you can save up to 20% on your dream kitchen. For more information or to browse their online catalog, click HERE.
6 Tips for Kitchen Organization:
- Keep your countertops clean and clear - only the things you use daily or very frequently should be stored on the countertop.
- Store the items you use the most closest to the place where you will use them (in the “zones” - food prep, cooking, cleaning, storage)
- “Divide & Conquer”. Group like items with each other and use dividers or small containers to keep items separated and easily accessible.
- Waste sorting doesn’t have to be visible or ugly!
- Think about ergonomics and safety.
- Don’t forget about the vertical space in your kitchen!