Mother's Day is just around the corner (Sunday, May 12!) Over the next week, Suzie Wiley, our audience coordinator and Margaret will share some fun and unique gift ideas from Hallmark.
Today's idea came from a partnership between Hallmark and Shutterfly and features die-cut and "family tree" style frames that can be customized with photos, sayings and other creative touches.
Here's more information about the products shown today:
One-of-a-Kind Die-Cut Frames
· Make Mother’s Day extra memorable with Hallmark’s new die-cut “Mom” word frame. With the help of a grown-up, a child will have a blast choosing a favorite photo to create a customized gift.
· Other die-cut word frames read “Love” or “Home.”
One-of-a-Kind Creations for Family
· If you want to include more than one photo in your design, try out otherOne-of-a-Kind Creations, including this 3-D Family Tree.
· Add individual photos or phrases to display your roots and how your family is growing.
· Other designs feature photos with a monogram, silhouette or sentiment about family life, so there’s something perfect for every unique family.
For more information about Hallmark's One of a Kind Creations, visit this website: www.hallmark.com/one-of-a-kind-creations/
To see Hallmark's wide variety of greetings and gifts, visit the main website: www.hallmark.com
AND ONE MORE THING BEFORE WE GO...
This year is the 25th anniversary of Childhaven's Box Lunch event. On Thursday, May 9, staff and volunteers from Childhaven will deliver Gretchen's box lunches anywhere from Everett to Tacoma. Proceeds from the lunch boxes will go to directly to Childhaven, which works to stop the cycle of child abuse and neglect. Box lunches need to be ordered by 6pm on Monday, May 6, and there are five different menu options to choose from.
To order a Childhaven Box Lunch, click HERE.