Former Seahawk Free Safety and fan favorite Jordan Babineaux joined Margaret to preview the Super Bowl and give an insider's view of just what the players may be experiencing - from the thrill of making it to the big game, to the global media circus and everything that goes with it. He also chatted about several projects, including a golf tournament he's putting together this summer. Keep up with Jordan on Twitter: @JordanBabineaux Check out his "Neaux Your Role" segments on NFL Network.
Jordan will host the huge Volume 12 Super Bowl Party at The ShowBox SODO, sponsored by Mercedes-Benz of Seattle. The party gets underway at 1:30pm and features entertainment, raffles, prizes and food catered by Wolfgang Puck. Raffle proceeds will benefit Connecting Borders Foundation, a Kirkland-based non-profit that works to help children and families overcome poverty.
The only way to get tickets to the party is to win them. Here are a few ways to do that:
- Visit the Volume 12 Fan Page on Facebook
- Mercedes-Benz of Seattle will raffle off tickets Saturday – winners will be announced at 5:30 (winners will win sets of 2). Stop in any time before Saturday, February 1 to enter to win.
- Whole Foods – will give away ticket all week long on their Twitter page.
- April Ziegele, DDS will give away tickets all week long on her Facebook page.
- West Seattle Thriftway will host nightly trivia between 2-7pm where they will give away Seahawk merchandise and tickets to the Volume 12 Mercedes Benz Super Bowl Party – to enter visit West Seattle Thriftway and fill out an entry form.
- KMPS 94.1 - KMPS will give away tickets on their morning show, through an “instant winner” contest, middays on Cornbread’s show, and nights during “song wars” contest.
- KZOK 102.5 - KZOK will give away tickets on the air throughout the day
- Jack FM 96.5 - 96.5 JACK FM will give away tickets during BLUE FRIDAY FRENZY
- 1090 AM The Fan - 1090 AM The Fan will be doing "cue to call" to win tickets during the afternoon show
Volume 12 thanks the rest of the event's sponsors: