Nothing to do this weekend? There's ALWAYS something to do in Seattle!
- Wing Luke Museum presents “Under My Skin: Artists Explore Race in the 21st Century”, a thoughtful show that challenges viewers to grapple with race in U.S. History. Runs thru November 17th. www.wingluke.org
- EXPO 13, the annual BFA exhibition at Cornish College of the Arts features impressive work from graduating seniors in both the art and design departments. Runs thru May 25th at the Cornish main downtown campus. http://www.cornish.edu/exhibitions/expo/
- Captain Smartypants present “Tales From the Pants”, featuring nine gay men sitting around a campfire in the woods, telling ghost stories that cover the gamut from hilarious, to touching, to shocking to just plain silly.
Runs May 24th thru June 1st @ Erickson Theatre on Capitol Hill.
- WHIM W’HIM presents “Third Degree”, an evening of dance from choreographers Annabelle Lopez Ochoa, Andrew Bartee and Whim W’him artistic director Olivier Wevers.
Runs May 17-19 @ “The Playhouse at Seattle Center.
- The artist collective Saint Genet presents “Paradisiacal Rites”, a hypnotic and visceral experience that you won’t soon forget.
Runs May 16-19 at On the Boards.
- It’s time once again for the Seattle International Film Festival! Join Nancy on the red carpet as she captures the glittery glamour of opening night!
This Art Zone special premieres Saturday, May 18th @ 8:00 pm on Seattle Channel 21.