Well we're just over a week away from the start of the summer Olympic games in London, and for two weeks fans will be glued to the TV to cheer on their favorite athletes.
Our good friend, entertaining expert and Chef Heather Christo stopped by to show New Day how to throw a gold medal-class Olympics viewing party.
Here are some recipies and tips:
1. Olympic Ring Cookies
2. Diver Cookies (set on the glass of milk)
3. Olympic Chocolate Cupcakes (with cute toppers)
4. Homemade Lollypops (my kids made them with me out of jolly ranchers. We looked up the flags of the world and tried to make them in the same colors as the flags)
6. Olympic Torch Cupcake Ice Cream cones
7. "Go for the Gold!" Martini
For more on Heather, visit her website here: www.heatherchristo.com.