Friday, November 22, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Providence Regional Medical Center, Main Concourse Lobby
1700-13th Street, Everett WA
Healthy Lung Day Health Fair, November 22. Free Pulmonary Function Test, screening
for COPD, Dr. Costas will be giving a short presentation on the Lung Cancer Screening
Program, Smoking Cessation and Pulmonary rehab.
• Pulmonary function test -- measures how well the lungs take in and release air
• COPD questionnaire
• See real lungs, healthy and diseased
• Super Dimension Bronchoscopy video
• Lung Cancer screening information
• Smoking Cessation information
• Pulmonary rehab information
• Kim Costas, MD -- presentation on Lung Health
Providence also offers a Stop Smoking Tool Shop—a four-week program, with one class a
week. Classes are held Tuesdays from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in Everett.
• Cost $50 for first-time attendee, $15 to repeat the course for continual support.
• Located at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.
• Call 425-404-QUIT to register or visit www.providence.org/HealthyLungsNW