It's time for Spring Cleaning! Spring, of course, is a great time for gutting, cleaning, organizing and replacing. Today, we tackle one of the worst spots to clean... The office. Do-It-Youself expert Mindy Lockard teaches us how to make desk accessories.
Here are the step-by-step directions for the items we made today!
· 2 cereal boxes
· Decorative paper or fabric
· Spray glue
· File Folders
1. Measure and cut two cereal boxes
2. Measure and cut paper or fabric to cover boxes
3. Spray glue on boxes
4. Wrap with paper and glue
5. Fasten together with a ribbon
· Second-hand frame and art
· Roll of cork
· Hot glue gun
· 3. Words of Art Radom Acts of GOLDEN kindness
1. Wipe down glass
2. Depending on the size of glass add 1 to 1.5 oz of paint\
3. Roll glass around until all of the sides are covered.
4. Let try upside down on a piece of paper to allow the excess paint to drip down.
5. ‘Pin’spiration Board
1. Remove art from second-hand frame
2. Measure cork and hot glue
3. Measure ribbon and glue strips to the side and base of board.
4. Tack down the horizontal strips to both sides of the board.
5. Weave the vertical ribbon strips in
Collage Pile of Treasures
· 1 large desk pile of artwork, letters, mementos
1. Organize treasures / artwork / letters into piles.
2. Collage into frames
3. Hang on wall