This weekend many of us will celebrate St. Patty's Day and we have some fun ideas to get your kids involved with decorations for an Irish party. DIY expert Mindy Lockard and her daughters, Elle and Maggie, are here to help us out with come great decorations.
Leprechaun Hat O' Gold:
1. Add green glitter to the rim of the pre painted clay pot
2. Wrap the rim in black ribbon and secure with hot glue gun
3. Add buckle sticker
4. Fill with chocolate gold and “Lucky Letter”
Clay Pot; Green Paint; Glue; Green Glitter; Black Ribbon; Gold Sticker Foam; Glue Gun; Gold Coins; “Lucky Note”.
Lucky to Know You
1. Add glitter to the pre painted gold pot
2. Plant the shamrock plant
3. Add the “LUCKY TO KNOW YOU” shamrock on a stick
Clay pots; Gold Spray Paint; Glue; Glitter; Shamrock Plant; Straws; Foam Shamrocks.
Random Acts of GOLDEN kindness
1. List Acts of Kindness
2. Write them on Shamrocks
3. Place them on your dinner table and draw one every night!
Shamrock cut outs; Gold Coins; Glass vase; Gold Pen.
For more great ideas from Mindy Lockard, click HERE.