Many women find themselves juggling work and family while sacrificing sleep and pampering in the battle to stay on schedule. Beauty expert Stacy Cox was back to show how to streamline your morning beauty routine, no matter how little time you have! Stacy pulled together a "McGuyver" type beauty kit that will work for even the busiest woman!
Visit Stacy's website by clicking HERE.
Here's the list of products Stacy talked about today:
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (about $5) – find them at WalMart stores nationwide
- Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips ($49.99 per kit) – www.3dwhite.com
- PMD Personal Microderm System ($179) – www.personalmicroderm.com
- Lush Dirty Body Spritz ($19.99) – www.lushusa.com
- Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Treatment ($3.25) – www.drugstore.com
- Amino Genesis Gone in 60 Seconds wrinkle treatment ($19) – www.aminogenesis.com
- CoverGirl + Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation ($13.99) – www.covergirl.com/tonerehab
- Urban Decay Feminine, Dangerous & Fun Palettes ($36) – www.urbandecay.com
- Conair YOU Ceramic Cordless Curling Iron ($19.99) – www.ulta.com