Technology is constantly changing and scientific research is uncovering new ways to improve the products we use for out health and appearance. Blogger and lifestyle expert Robin Imholte keeps up with the latest in beauty teach breakthroughs that make your investment of time and money worthwhile.
- Nail polish that has TINY NANO-TUBES THAT HOUSE SHINE ENHANCERS THAT ARE RELEASED WHEN YOUR NAILS FLEX – Now your manicure can really last for a looong time. Sally Hansen Complete Manicure, $8, drugstores.
- Cream that mimics (and strengthens) your skin’s natural ceramides – Dry, irritated, and sensitive skin often lacks ceramides. Curél Intensive Healing Cream, drugstores, $13
- Color Preserving Shampoo THAT KEEPS WATER FROM PENETRATING HAIR (that’s what makes the color fade). Finally there is a color preserving shampoo that actually works to prevent water from penetrating the hair and washing out pigments (making your color STAY instead of FADE). John Frieda Everlasting Blond Colour Preserving Shampoo and Conditioner, drugstores, $6.50
- Sunless Tanner WITHOUT THE ODOR – There’s no downside to a sunless tan…except the sunless tanner smell. Jergens Natural Glow
- Molecule that DEACTIVATES COLLAGEN BLOCKING CELLS AND UNLEASHES YOUR OWN UNTAPPED COLLAGEN. Avon ANEW Clinical Pro Line Eraser Eye Treatment with A-F33, $35, Avon.com
- Combining topical neuropeptides to boost collagen Clark’s Botanicals Nourishing Youth Serum This potent anti-wrinkle serum is designed to work immediately upon application. Clarks Botanicals Nourishing Youth Serum, $155, www.clarksbotanicals.com
Price: 30 ml - $155 Availability: www.ClarksBotanicals.com
- AN IONIC GENERATOR-POWERED BRUSH that reduces frizz for an instantly smoother, shinier style. John Frieda Styling Tools by Conair Ionic Brush, $19.99, drugstores
Visit Robin's blog at milliondollarmompreneur.com