This is a clever one: Redfin released a “City Showdown” today, comparing Seattle to Boston on many quality of life factors. And guess what? Seattle wins.
Combine a beautiful city, with ample access to nature, parks and shorefront, along with a good economy, lots of jobs, great food and nightlife and a healthy arts scene, and you have one desirable place to live. Arguably, you could say this about both cities, but let’s take a look at the Redfin data, shall we?
Redfin looked at Census data to come up with the following:
- Getting More Home for Your Money: Seattle – 1, Boston – 0
- Affording a Home in the First Place: Seattle – 1, Boston – 0
- Getting an Education: Seattle – 1, Boston – 1
- Getting Around: Seattle – 0, Boston – 1
- Dating and Marriage: Seattle – 1, Boston – 1
- Enjoying the Weather: Seattle – 1, Boston – 0
- Boating, Cooking and Drinking Coffee: Seattle – 1, Boston – 0
Final Score: Seattle – 6, Boston – 3
Read more on GeekWire.com
Copyright 2016 KING