COMING UP ON NEW DAY
The audience arrives about 9:45 am and we are done by 11:30 am. Email for tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, March 19th
- We're cooking Ribs & Mac N Cheese:A Delicious Preview of event at Pike Place Market
- Speak Out: Watch us make fools of ourselves when the mouthguards go in! Plus meet the team from King5's Take5!
- Hip Travel Mama shares tips for planning summer travel with the kids
- Gardening with Ciscoe - Forsythia
Tuesday, March 20th
- Easter Chocolates with Bakery Nouveau
- Spring Cleaning - How to get started and tips for the best clean!
- Seattle Waterfront - what's happening, how will it look and what to expect.
- Customized weight loss program
- It's Tax Season...don't be scared, we've got H&R Block to answer your questions
Wednesday, March 21st
- Sound Off! Winner Micaiah Sawyer performs!
- Cooking Vegetarian Vietnamese
- Paralympic Alpine Skier and Seattle Native Mark Bathum
- The Boys are Not Alright:Experts weigh-in on what's happening with our boys
- Don't Wait Project: One woman's journey to spread the message
Thursday, March 22nd
- Cast of Super Troopers are back with Super Troopers 2!
- Music from The Mother Hips
- Puppies! It's National Puppy Day!
- Weeknend Zone w/Nancy Guppy
- The Self-Driven Child: Secrets to raising happy, well-adjusted children
© 2018 KING