- 2 Pounds Fresh Green Beans, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Shallots, minced
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Pine Nuts, toasted
In large pot of boiling salted water, add beans and cook about 5 minutes. Drain. Chill.
In a bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour over beans, toss. Just before serving, add crumbled goat cheese, pine nuts and basil. Gently toss and serve.