- Randy Ray, founder of Lifebank
- Congressman Jim McDermott
- Ben Danielson, MD on Health Exchange Board
- How much will it cost me?
- Cost control?
- Do these policies offer more coverage than most people are getting now?
- Are subsidies proportional to the kind that you pick? Does the subsidy increase if you choose a more expensive plan?
- Dental care isn't on the list. Is dental covered in these policies?
Washington State Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler says the new policies available on the Health Care Exchange will offer consumers a better deal than most of the individual policies offered today.
There's a lot of variety in the kinds of policies you'll find on the Exchange, but each will include these 10 Essential Benefits:
- Ambulatory care - basic doctor's visits
- Emergency care
- Maternity and newborn care
- Treatment for mental health and substance use
- Rehabilitation treatment and devices
- Lab services
- Preventative and wellness care
- Pediatric services