- Washington Governor Jay Inslee
- Susan Johnson, HHS
- Senator Karen Keiser
- What is the health care mandate?
- If you have insurance now, do you have to change it?
- What kinds of insurance meet the mandate?
- What are the penalties?
- What is the minimum "essential coverage"?
It's out with the old and in with the new. No matter what you call it -- health care reform, the Affordable Care Act, Obamacare -- it's a whole new way to buy health insurance.
With the change comes major challenges. As part of KING 5's Health Care Town Hall, experts will answer you questions about these changes in health care. First up, explaining the mandate.