Posted on May 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM
• Substitute your bowl of granola for an English muffin = 400 calories gone!
• Substitute your glass of orange juice for an orange = 150 calories wiped out!
• Substitute cheese and mayo on your sandwich for mustard = 225 calories busted!
• Substitute your high fat chips for Pop/Chips = 250 calories out the window!
• Stand versus sitting throughout your day = you, 300 calories lighter! Try standing during phone calls or taking short walks as breaks.
• Stop eating in front of the TV and on average you will consume 300 less calories per meal. Studies show that Americans watch an average of 34 hours of TV each week!
Sign up for Deb's newsletter HERE
The following recipe is for a 16oz BIKINI BODY Vanilla Latte:
4 oz of brewed coffee (I use decaf in the afternoon)
4 oz of 1% fat milk
3/4 tablespoon of Agave syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
In a glass mug, mix the Agave syrup into the warm coffee (if the coffee is warm, the syrup with distribute evenly, making it possible to use less sweetener). Fill a 16 oz glass with approximately 8 ounces of ice, and pour the sweetened coffee into the glass. Add the milk and vanilla extract then stir.
Sugar: 17.5 grams or 4.3 teaspoons
Compared to a typical Iced Vanilla Latte at a coffee shop:
Calories: 250 -YOU JUST SAVED 145 CALORIES!
Sugar: 36 grams or 9 teaspoons -YOU JUST SAVED 5 TEASPOONS OF SUGAR!
For info on the nutrition bars click HERE