Placido Domingo Released From Hospital

Print
Email
|

CelebTV

Posted on July 15, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Placido Domingo has been released form the hospital after suffering a health scare last week. The 72-year-old spoke at Madrid’s opera house alongside the doctors who treated him saying he had felt unwell after a rehearsal and quickly sought medical help. "I thought I would return to rehearsal after the check-up, but I was told no, there is something serious here." The tenors son, Alvaro Domingo, told the Associated Press that he expects his father to spend three weeks recuperating in Madrid and that the singer isn't contemplating retirement. The singer has maintained a vigorous schedule since his colon cancer surgery back in 2010.

Print
Email
|