YOUR OREGON ROAD TRIP SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Your Oregon Road Trip (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents of Oregon, Washington and Idaho who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KGW TV (“Sponsor”), Sander Operating Co. III LLC, Gannett Co., Inc., Oregon Travel Commission/Travel Oregon, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 8:01 a.m. (P.T.) on June 30, 2014and end at 11:59 p.m. (P.T.) on July 11, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Internet Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period enter by visiting the Your Oregon Road Trip official registration page on the KGW-TV website accessible using the following URL’s, KGW.com/roadtrip, KTVB.com/roadtrip, KING5.com/roadtrip, NWCN.com/roadtrip, correctly answer the daily trivia question, complete all of the required information and follow all posted instructions. There will be a new trivia question every day during the Sweepstakes Period. To be eligible for the prize drawing you must answer at least one (1) trivia question correctly and you can receive up to twelve (12) entries if you answer all of the trivia questions correctly. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
Maximum one (1) entry per person per day. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. On or about July 14, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. The one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a West Cascades Scenic Byway Prize Package that includes the following form of gift certificates: 1 night lodging at Resort at the Mountain ($200), 2 rounds of golf for two for 18 holes at Resort at the Mountain (valued at $80 - $120), $100 spa voucher for Resort at the Mountain, Rendezvous Grill ($50), Suttle Lake Lodging $300, 3 Creeks Brewing ($50), Clear Lake Canoes ($30), Westfir Lodge ($100), Westfir Lodge ($50), Oregon Adventures Mountain Bike Guided Tour ($100), Gas Card ($150)(ARV $1,210 – 1,250) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Costs of travel and all other expenses not specified as part of prize package are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about July 14, 2014 at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to the email notification within 48 hours of the date of notification is sent. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, winner must provide a valid photo identification within 48-hours of time of notification via email or fax. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Your Oregon Road Trip Sweepstakes is sponsored by KGW TV of the Sander Operating Co. III LLC. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after July 28) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit KGW.com/OregonRoadTrip or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Your Oregon Road Trip Sweepstakes,1501 SW Jefferson Street, Portland, OR 97201. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Kelly Schweiger, firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-226-5186.