MEOW Cat Rescue in Kirkland (www.meowcatrescue.org) is putting out a plea for cat food donations.
Marilyn Hendrickson says kitten season hit with a vengeance and the cupboards are just about bare.
And MEOW is also looking for adoptive "parents."
"We have oodles and oodles of adorable kittens who need homes," she said.
On their wish list:
- Dry kitten food (esp. Royal Canin BabyCat)
- Dry cat food (esp. Royal Canin Special 33, Science Diet Hairball)
- Canned kitten food (any brand)
- Canned cat food (any brand)
- Gerber 2nd Baby Food (Chicken, Turkey)
MEOW is located at 10600 NE 68th, Suite F in Kirkland.