The Seattle Humane Society in Bellevue is asking you to join them for "St. Catty's Day," March 14-17, and adopt a cat for just $17 when you wear the color green. Offer applies to cats 1 year or older.
View available pets online at seattlehumane.org or visit them in person.
What's Included in adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Certificate for a free health exam with a King County veterinarian
- 30 days of free (for pets 13 and under) Trupanion pet insurance
- Vaccinations and intestinal worming
- Rabies vaccination
- Feline Leukemia testing for cats
- Feline Immunodeficieny Virus (FIV) Testing
- 24PetWatch Microchip and registration
- Reference material on pet care and training
Seattle Humane is located in Bellevue at 13212 SE Eastgate Way near the junction of I-90 and I-405. Seattle Humane is open seven days a week, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thu.-Sat. and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sun.-Wed.