StandUp For Kids “Spooky Soirée” Tops Halloween Party List
Special Guests: Jason & Molly Mesnick from “The Bachelor”
By Nancy LaJambe – Director of Marketing, StandUp For Kids—Seattle
What incredible fun it is to plan a party with fabulous food, drinks, dancing, saucy swag and a costume contest. And celebrities! I love my work with StandUp For Kids-Seattle. I look forward every week to working with the kids who are living on the streets of our city and to showing them there is a chance for a better life. Helping to plan “the party of all parties” that will bring needed support to these kids is the best of all worlds. And you, my friend, are invited to help by dancing the night away.
• Halloween unfolds on Friday, October 29, at one of our beloved Seattle institutions – The Hawk’s Nest Sports Bar & Grill— and we’ll party from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am.
• Wear your craziest costume because you’ll be judged by celebrities Jason and Molly Mesnick of “The Bachelor”, Jen Mueller of Fox Sports Northwest, Don O’Neill from the “Ron and Don Show” on 97.3 KIROFM, Matt Pitman, 710 ESPN Seattle host of Seattle Mariner’s Pre and Post Game Shows, and Mike Salk of the Brock and Salk Show.
• A ticket for $25 gets you entrance into the costume contest, a raffle ticket for a chance to win cool prizes, one drink and luscious food bites to start the evening. Skyy Vodka is helping to concoct an exclusive drink for Spooky Soirée partygoers. You’ll dance all night with picks by a live DJ and have a shot at impressing our celebrity judges with your own inspired costume. Rounding out the evening, we’ll send you home with a bag from Lululemon filled with unbelievable swag from several local sponsors!
• Get your ticket for $25 before October 25th when the price will go up to $30 per ticket. Purchase them now at www.brownpapertickets.com/event/129876. Be sure to get tickets for your friends, as well, before they sell out.
Have fun, do something good. I do believe that’s an unbeatable combination.
The Hawk’s Nest Sports Bar and Grill
1028 1st Avenue South - Seattle, WA 98134-1206
(206) 381-8630 http://www.hawksnestbar.com/
Tickets can also be purchased at The Hawk’s Nest Sports Bar and Grill beginning Oct.1, 2010. This is an age 21 and over event.
About StandUp For Kids:
StandUp For Kids-Seattle is a local, all-volunteer organization that works with homeless and street youth in Seattle. Proceeds from your admission to the Spooky Soirée, raffle ticket purchases and exclusive Spooky Soiree drink purchases will help StandUp For Kids-Seattle provide outreach and support to kids living on the street. If you have questions about us or about Spooky Soirée, you can email us at email@example.com.
Find us on the Web at www.standupforkids.org/seattle.
Friend us on Facebook –StandUp For Kids (Seattle).
Follow us on Twitter @SUFK_Seattle.