Finding the perfect present for someone is never easy. This season, use Seattle Magazine's holiday gift guide to make shopping for anyone on your list a breeze!
Seattle Magazine Lifestyle Editor Nia Martin helps us highlight a few of the fun & unique gifts featured in the gift guide.
- Holiday cards from Seattle stationery shop Paper Delights (prices vary); two locations – Wallingford and Burien
- Cards sold individually or in boxes
- Designed and printed in the PNW
FOR THE OUTDOORSY PERSON:
- Waterproof Freeman jacket ($325); Freeman, Capitol Hill
- Rapha Reflective Climber’s Shoes ($400); Rapha Seattle, Capitol Hill
- The shoe's upper is fully reflective, making you more visible if you're riding after dark!
- Compatible with all 3-hole cleat road pedals - works perfectly for most spin classes
- Perforated synthetic leahter keeps your feet cool on warm rides
FOR PEOPLE WHO ENJOY FOOD & DRINK:
- Mount Rainier Topographic Bottle Opener by SML (prices vary); The Handmade Showroom, Pacific Place
- Moon Goo caramel sauce with activated charcoal ($18); Frankie & Jo’s, Capitol Hill
- Dry burned salted caramel made the traditional way - low & slow over an oven - for about 45 minutes
- Can be used in recipes, over ice cream, as a dip for apple slices!
FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY BLING:
- Dubs Up diamond ring in 14K gold from Seattle-based designer and UW grad Allison Claire ($1,204); online
- Officially licensed school jewelry - currently available for UW, WSU and Gonzaga
- Jewelry is made of sterling silver and solid 14K gold
- Geometric, handmade Beam Necklace ($48 – available in black, navy and white); Baleen, Ballard
FUN WITH DESIGN:
ONE SIZE FITS ALL:
- Be Twelve socks ($16.50 – available in Men’s and Women’s sizes); Posie Turner, online
- Seattle-based company makes cool socks featuring inspirational messages like RISE UP and BE YOUR BEST
- Socks woven in Peru with Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Kikkerland Animal multi-tool ($20); Flora and Henri, Seattle
GIFTS FOR HIM:
- Dick's Drive In Flannel ($39.99); Dick’s Drive-In Restaurants, gift shop available online
- Waxed canvas Traverse Shave Kit from Portland-based Wood & Faulk ($75); online and at Sharply, Capitol Hill
GIFTS FOR HER:
- Feller "Queen Anne" Trench in Printed Floral ($495 – available in solids and prints); Feller, online & various shops
- Vita Snood ($295 – available in Granite, Legion Green Tonal, and OS); SCHAI, online
- Seattle designer Suk Chair
- Made of Italian alpaca yarn
- Use "SEATTLEMAG20" or "NEWDAY20" for 20% off at www.schaischai.com
GIFTS FOR THEM:
- One-of-a-kind “What Because” woven rugs by Seattleite Lenna Petersen ($400-$1100); online
This story is sponsored by Seattle Magazine.