A new school year brings kids the opportunity to make new friends and tackle exciting new subjects. But, kids also bring germs home! It's just part of life!
Aromatherapy expert Cynthia Maloney shared ways to use essential oils to help keep germs at bay.
Connect with Cynthia on Facebook
Here are the recipes Cynthia shared today:
HEALTHY HAND CLEANSER (Triclosan Free)
- 5-10 drops of On Guard Protective Blend
- Witch Hazel (Spray) or Aloe Vera (Gel)
ALL PURPOSE SURFACE CLEANER (to support & strengthen immune function)
- 1 Tsp. On Guard Cleaner Concentrate
- 1 C Water
- 10 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- Shake & Spray
CLEANSING & INVIGORATING ROOM SPRAY
- 2 oz. Water
- 4 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 4 Drops Lemon Essential Oil