This week on "Evening Eats," Team Evening went to one of 2015's Ten Best New Restaurants in America, as declared by Bon Appetit.
Manolin, named after a character from Ernest Hemingway's famous novel "The Old Man and the Sea," is a New American eatery in the Fremont neighborhood.
We especially liked the cleverly-named cocktails and Tuscan kale with Cotija, but the menu is always changing. They're open every day except for Monday. No reservations needed!
On the Menu:
- Tuscan kale with Cotija cheese
- White prawns with tumeric and dill
- Rockfish ceviche with avocado, sweet potato, lime, and chili
- Pork belly with corn, pickled red onion, and pepitas
- Banana rice pudding with dulce de leche and candy nuts
3621 Stone Way N
Seattle, WA 98103